The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I would like to make a considered sober post about the game
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
Posts: 1588
but I can't
3-0 to the champions 3-0 to the champions
mind the gap....oo me ribs clappp rolfl rolf clappp rolfl rolfl rolfl rolfl

_________________
if I were a linesman,I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:08 pm
Posts: 69
You haven't quite got our trophy yet mate :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:59 pm 
I'm sure you have no further use for it.

Hand the bastard over!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Great win yesterday by the way only eclipsed by ours today!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, charltonclive, Corner Flag, derwent, Infidel, jamie1952, jgert, Littlewaster, Ozzy Saltburn, Poolie_merv, PTID, Sandman, The Legend of Rinkender, UKP and 200 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group