The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rivals pop ups
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22963
I've just had a quick scout round the div 4 rivals site. I lasted about three minutes before I got completely sick of the pop ups.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 9787
Location: Just down the road from the Telstar
Was it the Coca-Cola one? Just tried to look at Darlo Uncovered, and gave up. Had the same problem a couple of days ago, also after midnight. I have been on there regularly during the day without any problems.

_________________
I like the comfort zone. It's where all the sandwiches are.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JBPoolie, JohnnyMars, Littlewaster, Mute Witness, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, PTID, Sedgefield Poolie, Smokin Joe, Snowy, stevven, trevwoody and 117 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group