The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I'm Just
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:20 pm 
nipping down to Hua Lian for some Shi Pai Xue Jia.

Anybody want owt??


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm Just
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:41 pm 
Pooliekev wrote:
nipping down to Hua Lian for some Shi Pai Xue Jia.

Anybody want owt??


Some frozen Pickled chicken lips please


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:53 pm 
They only had fresh?? confised


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:56 pm 
four slices of dolphin please


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:59 pm 
I might as well have a bottle of soy sauce while you're there.
No monosodium glutamate, mind


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:12 pm 
You were both too late.

I'm going down to Mungst Dao tomorrow I'll pick 'em up then. :wink:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, charltonclive, Corner Flag, Flying Hogans, Infidel, jamie1952, jgert, Littlewaster, nat the poolie, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, PTID, Sandman, Stocksfield_Poolie, The Legend of Rinkender, UKP and 205 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group