Mr I wrote:
They say that at this time of year you want to be playing the teams who have nothing to win and nothing to lose. If that's the case - and it is; our run in looks pretty good. After Darlo next week, of our last seven game five of them are against teams that are in mid table obsurity and lower half mid table at that! The only games against those with anything to play for are Wycombe (a) and Accrington (h).
Chester H 16th
Barnet A 18th
Accrington H 20th
Wycombe A 7th
Notts Co H 15th
Rochdale A 17th
Bristol R H 13th
I think we have the championship to lose and only over confidence can stop us. I can't see Danny Wilson allowing that to creep in.
I think you will draw them all, partly because of the curse of manager of the month and partly to defend your unbeaten run.
