The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Morning Muts!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:17 am 
How's tricks, still downloading YouTube?? :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:23 am 
Morning Mr.No37withchips!!!! :sweeeet: :grin:

I'm pissed!!!! confised confised

I got in from work at 10.05pm and it's now 1.22am and I've had 9 cans of Mr.Johns!!!! :sweeeet: :grin:

You know when you just fancy a drink even though you said to your lass....'sorry about last weekend, I'll knock the drink on the head, etc etc'!!!!

Well it's one of those nights!!!! :sweeeet: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:24 am 
PS....she's in bed....sulking in her sleep!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:13 am 
Doin't you just hate it when someone aknowledges you and you speak back but they feck-off!!!! :evil: :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:14 am 
PS....mind that rice doesn't boil over!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:15 am 
How do they do that?? I know they do do like but how??

confised confised


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:16 am 
MutleyRules wrote:
Doin't you just hate it when someone aknowledges you and you speak back but they feck-off!!!! :evil: :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


No no I'm here I was reading the stuff about Mike Newell!! Not popular is he?? I notice no-ones proposing a bucket collection for him!!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41150
money would be more useful than a load of buckets.

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fckpoolie, Ozzy Saltburn, Porter’s porter and 84 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group