because I have followed the rules !!
I do not have the freedom to say anything I want, do I ?
Lots of rights have been removed, the right to gather was lost on the premise of controlling the new age travellers and open air ravers back in the 90's. We have now lost the open right to demonstrate (without prior permission and not at all within a radius of parlimant), on the back of the 'terror' threat.
Look at the patriot act in the states, we can't even got to a library and take out a book without it being reported if it happens to be on the undesirabe list.
We have more CCTV cameras than any other country in the world, face recognition software, car reg recognition, the soon to considered black boxes in cars, mobile phone location capabilites.
I could go on but I aint gonna get drawn into an argument here, watch the program and make up your own mind - we still have that freedom
