The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Bird flu'
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
Are you concerned about our impending DOOM!!!

Image

Or can't you be arsed?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:18 pm 
NO!
we can ring up and order Aisian flu now from our foriegn correspondent


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 185
I wonder if them poor turkeys, thought that christmas had come early.


Ill get my coat :grin:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:23 am
Posts: 1772
I think I might already have Bird Flu...

When I woke up this morning I started cleaning the house spoke gibberish and couldn't park the car...

_________________
http://www.dugoutpaddy.co.uk

Has played Chuckle Footy at a reasonable level


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
Dugoutpaddy wrote:
I think I might already have Bird Flu...

When I woke up this morning I started cleaning the house spoke gibberish and couldn't park the car...


:grin: :grin: :grin:

Get thee hence to the clinic lad, you've got the clap :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:27 am 
Dugoutpaddy wrote:
I think I might already have Bird Flu...

When I woke up this morning I started cleaning the house spoke gibberish and couldn't park the car...


you always talk gibberish :sweet:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobby lemonade, Corner Flag, fckpoolie, JohnnyMars, Loopeltrah1960, Mr Irrelevant, Our Younguns Dad, Ozzy Saltburn, PTID, stupoolie, TallonTed1, UKP and 123 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group