The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Without looking..
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Who do you think was the first member of the bunker to register. I don't count having set it up. DON'T LOOK !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:39 pm 
ADG


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:41 pm 
Surely It was you Admin


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Nope not ADG or ECG or PK or admin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:44 pm 
Did you not set this board up then?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Aye I did but in the original question I said that I don't count. As Mr I or admin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:47 pm 
:uhoh:

If only i could read


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
Salty, maybe Mutley

_________________
personal assistant to Nelson the German Shepherd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Nope


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:21 am 
Mr C Atweasle?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
I've had a look so I'm disqualified from the competition now.

_________________
personal assistant to Nelson the German Shepherd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
Fens was 6th and the first of those names mentioned so far.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:25 am 
I know who it was but I'm not gonna' say cos you'll say I've cheated!!!! :evil:

I looked the other day....I always check to see who the new members are!!!! :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:27 am 
I gave in & looked - would NEVER have guessed who it is


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:55 pm
Posts: 5096
i too cheated and got a big surprise :grin:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:44 am 
I have not cheated and I have not got a clue so I will guess Mr Ed or Dugoutpaddy??


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 16992
Location: The people's democratic illegal republic of Catalonia
I'd have hazarded a guess at Mr Ripper?

_________________
No, your children are not the special ones.
(Nor is your dog.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
It is indeed the one, the only..........

Mr Talbot Avenger.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1stockton, Bedlingtonpoolie, bigdavemaddog, dstanley5, Flying Hogans, Jules, Loopeltrah1960, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Sedgefield Poolie, shilts, Splod, Stocksfield_Poolie, trevwoody and 130 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group