Just got this message from the Mullet
trying to register on the bunker but it wont let me for some reason, wanted to post on that dimi thread, he's just text me there, the guy isn't even his agent, he used to be, but isn't anymore, the article is being retracted, he has no intention of leaving... at the moment!
New story on Sky Sports website
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=440500&CPID=12&clid=89&lid=6&title=Greek+happy+at+Pools
Hartlepool United goalkeeper Dimitrios Konstantopoulos has played down suggestions that he is desiring a move away in the summer.
The Greek custodian was thought to be considering his options for the future, with the 28-year-old's contract set to expire at the season's end.
However, the former Greece Under 21 international has told skysports.com that he has yet to make a decision on his future.
"It is true that my contract ends in the summer, but I have not made a decision on my future," Konstantopoulos told skysports.com.
"I am happy at Hartlepool and I am concentrating on my football.
"I want to do my best for Hartlepool."
Konstantopoulos has been in fine form with Danny Wilson's side this season, having received the League Two Player of the Month award for December after helping his side go the whole of last month without conceding a goal.