Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
No, but if you did you might appreciate the problems associated with the wearing of Gegs!
Personally I have 3 or 4 pairs on the go at any one time and tend to shuffle the pack, you very rarely see me with the same gogs on 2 days running.
Contact Lenses are OK, but with my job being office/site based theyre not really that good for going out on dusty sites, I only wear them for footy and gigs.
For styles I follow the leader of Speccy fashion, Mr Elvis Costello, indeed I have 2 of the very same styles that he has at the moment, the God of the Goggles!
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here, I'm on about what I consider to be the pressure put on by suppliers via advertising onto people who may well not be able to afford to follow the vagaries of
fashion and to be virtually mocked for it .