Pooliekev wrote:
Excuse me Mr Fu Man Fookin Chu.
I havent changed my mind.
Wilson was cack..............when he kept picking certain players who I now have no wish to name and shame.
Wilson was also cack when he kept dropping players that shouldnt have been dropped.
Wilson was NOT cack when he brought in Duffy and Monkhouse.
Wilson was cack when he sent the best left back at the club away on loan. And arguably the third best player in the current run.
Wilson was NOT cack when he brought in Boland.
Wilson will most certainly end up being cack again, if he lets Monkhouse and Duffy go without bringing in equal quality players.
Wilson has not been cack Recently with his substitutions, except one, but up until Accrington, he was very cack with his substitutions.
So.............Wilson is not cack now.
ALL MANAGERS, at every other club is judged on results, so the same applies here.
I DO hope that clears things up.

well i do hope so that's alot of cack left lying around if it ain't cleared up....