The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Site logo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22958
I've made it just a bit bigger to reflect that the gap is a little bit bigger.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Site logo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:22 pm 
Mr I wrote:
I've made it just a bit bigger to reflect that the gap is a little bit bigger.


Well I think you better put a stop to it!!!! :evil: :evil:











After a dozen more games we won't have room to post!!!! :evil: :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jamie1952, JohnnyMars, Kettering Poolie, Littlewaster, Loopeltrah1960, Micky fisher ate my socks too, nat the poolie, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Poolie_merv, PTID, Sedgefield Poolie, Smokin Joe, Stocksfield_Poolie and 235 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group