The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Todays team
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:52 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22958
Konstantopoulos ok
Barron fair enough
Nelson of course
Clark ditto
Humphreys aye
E Williams go on then
Boland aye
Liddle, aye
Monkhouse suppose so, is he fit enough to start?
Daly Hmmm.....
Duffy aye

Subs: Sweeney, Bullock (fooking why?), Gibb, Provett, Foley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Todays team
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:12 pm 
Mr I wrote:
Bullock (fooking why?), Gibb
(fooking WHY?!!!)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:16 pm 
I like Ali Gibb, me. :roll:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 242
Location: gods country
Pooliekev wrote:
I like Ali Gibb, me. :roll:


as a footballer or has he another profession confised


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:18 pm 
Pooliekev wrote:
I like Ali Gibb, me. :roll:


you will have to stop repeating yourself
it is getting too obvious

at least Smythe just used to STALK


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:40 pm 
poolpower wrote:
Pooliekev wrote:
I like Ali Gibb, me. :roll:


you will have to stop repeating yourself
it is getting too obvious

at least Smythe just used to STALK


I like Ali Gibb, me... :wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 6516
poolpower wrote:
Pooliekev wrote:
I like Ali Gibb, me. :roll:


you will have to stop repeating yourself
it is getting too obvious

at least Smythe just used to STALK


But Kev has a different type of STALK when it comes to Gibb though :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1stockton, Bazil, Bedlingtonpoolie, Flying Hogans, jumbodabber, mkrob, Mr Irrelevant, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Pitlad, PTID, Roy Hogan's Wig, Stocksfield_Poolie and 123 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group