The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I seen a..
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
House fly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:00 am 
'whewre confised

i'mpissed???? :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:17 am 
There it is!!

Bastad!!!((C)ADG)

Gerrit!! Roll up the Sun. rage rage rage


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22959
I seen a dragon fly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:42 am 
I seen a 747 fly...... :roll: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:40 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41090
..but I will have seen everything.....when I see an elephant fly .!! as the song does. :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, jamiepoolie, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Pitlad, pollyo, Snowy, stupoolie, UKP and 177 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group