Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
Easy.
My copy of the first Beatles album, Please Please Me, belonged to my Nana who was really a big Sinatra fan but bought it because she liked the trousers! I got it from her when I was about 16. its a Stereo "Gold" Parlophone label (my Granda Jack had a really good Stereo System from the early 60's onwards...)and is worth £1000 in Mint nick, mines in Near Mint and would get £800-900 easily.
I've got original Mint copies of "See Emily Play" and "Arnold Layne" by the Floyd which are worth £40-50 each, some Postcard/Rough Trade singles that go for £35-40 mark every time (Ive got Metal Urbaines "Paris Marque" single, which is Rough Trade RT001..their first release), plus loads of Pop-Psych stuff from the late 60's like "Yellow Van" by Timebox and "Jenny Artichoke" by Kaliedoscope which is a £100 single.
My copy of (Ambrose)Slade's "Shape Of Things To Come" is also a regular £100 seller on e-bay.
Singles by The Fall sell for around a tenner and I've got 25-30 of those..Full Singles collections by Orange Juice, Early R.E.M., Waterboys etc all go well on ebay.
However this is all completely irrelevant, cos I'd never sell em!
And you've got Elvis Costello on 2-Tone!!!!
