The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mutley
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:43 am
Posts: 508
Last night I came across a old video I shot of my eldest playing footy for the 1st time at Mill House when he was 4,about 8 years ago-
The trainer was a right task master-not sure whether he went on to bigger things. :sweet: rolfl

_________________
Slack as a slack door knob!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:30 pm 
:uhoh: :uhoh:

I got sacked from coaching for burning a darlo scarf and jumping on the darlo coach after some shiothouse spat at me!!!! :roll: :uhoh:

I was totally innocent!!!! :razz: :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:32 pm 
I could have been bigger than Viv Busby!!!! :shock: :grin: :grin:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1stockton, Bazil, derwent, Flying Hogans, jamie1952, Loopeltrah1960, mkrob, Mr Irrelevant, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Pitlad, PTID, Roy Hogan's Wig, Stocksfield_Poolie, stupoolie and 112 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group