Krampesh wrote:
Mctee1908 wrote:
Cam John is a Left Back / Left Wing Back. He can also play CB, but at 5’11”, that cant be his main position.
Sheron can also cover Right Back, but would obviously leave us shorter in the middle.
I still think we have space for up to 6 more signings.
Experienced keeper
Young backup keeper (possibly young loan kid)
Left Winger (Nkrumah?)
Attacking Midfielder
Striker (Donaldson?)
Tall striker (possibly young loan kid)
I think this is what we need, but I imagine it'll be 1st choice keeper + a winger and a striker coming in. Would love someone to come in who can play in the Miley mould too seen as our midfield options are all quite slow (Walker, Sheron, Hunter, Feaths) other than him.
Sounds like the budget is almost maxed out if Larry is saying its 90% squad done.
Maybe a cup run could bring a cream loanie in from Febs.
We need to massively reduce last seasons injuries to give us a chance.
A good team spirit is free.
Like I says:
What will be will be.