Jamie1952 wrote:
I know what you mean, is money is getting tight or is Raj ?
TBH I could never see the point, do you ever get a decent sleep in a hotel bed,not unless you have had a few beers.
Gray was merely pointing out that Pools didn’t go by private jet today but instead opted to go by bus a bus driven by Reg Vardy.

Maybe the reason was to take the pressure off and have a good old giggle on route.

[/quote]
Private jet, I can’t remember Pools ever travelling by that means, Reg Vardy passed away26 years ago so he can’t be driving the bus Leggie get your facts right for once.[/quote]
Fooking hell Jamie you never fail to impress me with your Worldly knowledge. " GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT FOR ONCE " you just said. Well I thought he passed away in 2008

..I feel another roll coming on...

Fook me Jamie the sun must really be affecting your brain mate. I like KPG Snowy and many many many others keep saying you have ZERO sense of humour. Whoops I feel yet another roll coming on me ribs are aching now..

We could have some proper fun with you on a Poolie lads night out.

[/quote]
Ah Leggie good to see the return of the frog, i missed him, I some times think Snowy and you are the same person with 2 user names but Snowy has a bit more off than you, both have the O.L.D. Syndrome, I repeat again,
Obsessive love disorder involves fixating on one person. Other symptoms include low self-esteem and extreme jealousy[/quote]
A grown man of 72 yrs old without a single shred of humour in his whole body. Not to forget your quote " Leggie get your FACTS right for once " that was in the very same post ONCE AGAIN GOT YOUR OWN FACTS WRONG. Be a good lad and let the nice nurse change your nappy and give you breakfast in bed with your very much needed daily dose of bamboo medicine. I feel yet another of those " lets all laugh at Stupid Jamie rolls coming on my ribs ...

[/quote]
Away Leggie change the record, tbh I don’t even read your posts now, quick glance, so boring, then I cast a bit of bait and you bite hook line and sinker, beer time in the sun now.[/quote]
Wrong yet again Jamie you have just replied to the very posts " You don't even read "

" I cast a bit of bait "

You of all people are not clever enough to cast a bit of bait..oh fook its happening again here we go....

I am having so much fun me ribs are aching none stop. Please stop it Jamie let me ribs heal before you make me roll about again. Are you here on the 20th to the little Hartlepool Village by any chance.

Would absolutely love to invite you to " Our Kevs " disaster end of season promotion party. You would definitely be the centre of attention for sure.
