MutleyRules wrote:
Snowy wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
Snowy wrote:
‘Former member’
And??
He probably left when this place turned it into a FAR right wing racist apologist forum about 6 years ago....when loads and loads of original Bunkerites left because this place became Toxic...and still is. I only post in here now to call out the shit that is posted on here.
I got told to 'fuck off and die'....never got moderated...but fucking derwent deletes me on here and my history but leaves 100% racist shit up. This place is fucking toxic...and it's the No.1 place if you Google Pools Message Boards. Makes us all look like absolute kunts. You happy with that?? You never were like that. Like I've said numerous times....you...and derwent...fucking changed...a lot...and not for the better.
Have a look in the mirror...you aren't the bloke I worked with...you aren't the bloke I knew.
You want the board in your image….?
I referred to the former member because whoever it was went against every news and government outlet worldwide in their tariff figures …so who do I believe…a former member or the rest of the world….?
I certainly haven’t changed one bit….I’d notice….could it be you.
The old board had a pecking order….now it’s more open , no stifling of opinion ..a wider sometimes uncomfortable spectrum for some, but that’s the price you pay.
So you're happy with 100% racist posts on a public Hartlepool United Message Board....seems so.
No…but I explained that to you quite recently…times change, nothing stays the same for ever.
I get a bit pissed off that I have never, ever put a racist post on here or anywhere, yet you put some higher level of expectancy on me….hows that as you cannot produce one single post.
Yet you have banter with posters who do put some what I would class as borderline posts on the subject…,it’s like anticipating two seoerate people’s opinions.
The old bunker’s gone, it had a cliquey pecking order but only those who weren’t near the real top knew of it. I was never near the top but just got on with my offerings for what they were.
Now I just watch and wonder, because nothing will be changed by ranting, raving and expecting the world to fall in line behind your or my opinions…..but I haven’t changed one bit, just operating in a new environment.
By the way that bloke you ‘worked with’ was there to lay low and chill out after a far more ‘interesting life’ …but I got to like it because there was no real pressure and you widened your reading matter…time for a laugh not stitches.
It’s a message board and a barometer of opinions and we live in strange times were politics are turned on their head…..I’m still a inion member and the prospect of a ‘Sir’ with his middle class chums running the Labour Party and putting the boot into the most vulnerable really disturbs me…that’s what I call disgusting first.