Bluebones wrote:
4 out of the latest 20 threads on this board are actually about Pools, this board is getting worse for lack of Pools or even football content, used to be the best but not anymore I'm afraid.
Hang about…you average 11.5 posts a year. * I'm more of a reader , hence the comment about not much Pools stuff on here.
With that rate of input the board would be like a waste land complete with tumbleweed rolling across the board…..you can only say ‘Raj out’ so many times when the footballs so dire.. *If you check any of my 11.5 posts a year, I think you'll find that 'I've not once said ''Raj out''
if you wanna kill the board off, * I never mentioned killing the board off, was merely suggesting that it's not so much as a Pools/football related forum these days
just stick with repetitive coma inducing posts about the state of the club before you give up.
* Similar to above, I'm not entirely sure, although fairly confident, that I also haven't written any posts about the state of the club, performances maybe, but not the state of the club.
Maybe when you were researching my 11.5 posts a year, you should have read them, wouldn't have took you long, there's only 11.5 after all , but still, as you sometimes say, why ''let the facts get in the way'' of a good slagging off to someone who rarely comments, but perhaps that's one of the reasons he doesn't hey.