The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: York Attendance
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 am
Posts: 425
Location: Back of Beyond
Both BBC and Sky are showing the attendance against York as 775.

Didn’t hear the attendance (as there were no tannoy announcements as far as I could hear but I thought there were a few more in than that!

_________________
Blue blooded to the end!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: York Attendance
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:55 am
Posts: 7286
northumberland wrote:
Both BBC and Sky are showing the attendance against York as 775.

Didn’t hear the attendance (as there were no tannoy announcements as far as I could hear but I thought there were a few more in than that!


I think it was announced as 4900 sctatchinghead 712 from York sctatchinghead


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: York Attendance
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 12:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:26 pm
Posts: 83
They did announce 775 on the tannoy and I think it was 4912


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: York Attendance
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 am
Posts: 8621
Location: Stoke Bank
Is the tannoy bust in the Mill House stand?

_________________
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: York Attendance
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:29 pm
Posts: 6550
Bluestreak wrote:
Is the tannoy bust in the Mill House stand?


It must be because I never heard any announcements all game.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, christaff 2, Corner Flag, derwent, Gerry Mandrake, Infidel, jamie1952, JohnnyMars, Jules, Loopeltrah1960, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Poolie_merv, Snowy, stevven and 260 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group