The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Brit awards
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 12:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:55 am
Posts: 7286
Danny Dyer I guess he will no longer get invited to the Brit awards after answering a question put to him by Jack Whitehall. I personally have not seen it but my neighbour told me about it tonight. I have had a quick look online to see if I can find it but no look so far. Apparently he was asked " if you give out a award for twat of the year who would win the Danny Dyer bellend draw " he allegedly said Starmer. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brit awards
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 12:07 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41090
Leggie43 wrote:
Danny Dyer I guess he will no longer get invited to the Brit awards after answering a question put to him by Jack Whitehall. I personally have not seen it but my neighbour told me about it tonight. I have had a quick luck online to see if I can find it but no luck so far. Apparently he was asked " if you give out a award for twat of the year who would win the Danny Dyer bellend draw " he allegedly said Starmer. :roll:

Never…anyway it’s for humans, not androids. :angry-tappingfoot:

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brit awards
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 6:28 am 
Snowy wrote:
Leggie43 wrote:
Danny Dyer I guess he will no longer get invited to the Brit awards after answering a question put to him by Jack Whitehall. I personally have not seen it but my neighbour told me about it tonight. I have had a quick luck online to see if I can find it but no luck so far. Apparently he was asked " if you give out a award for twat of the year who would win the Danny Dyer bellend draw " he allegedly said Starmer. :roll:

Never…anyway it’s for humans, not androids. :angry-tappingfoot:


Bet you couldn't wait to post that Snowy, I am now counting every post you mention Starmer, your obsessed with the fella.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brit awards
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 7:05 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:18 pm
Posts: 41090
Jamie1952 wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Leggie43 wrote:
Danny Dyer I guess he will no longer get invited to the Brit awards after answering a question put to him by Jack Whitehall. I personally have not seen it but my neighbour told me about it tonight. I have had a quick luck online to see if I can find it but no luck so far. Apparently he was asked " if you give out a award for twat of the year who would win the Danny Dyer bellend draw " he allegedly said Starmer. :roll:

Never…anyway it’s for humans, not androids. :angry-tappingfoot:


Bet you couldn't wait to post that Snowy, I am now counting every post you mention Starmer, your obsessed with the fella.

Whereas as you’re obsessed with yourself.
Ever the loyal Party member doing his bit. :roll:

_________________
It’s what he does….. he’s a terrier.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AberdeenPools Dad, Bazil, bobby lemonade, christaff 2, Gerry Mandrake, hpoolsown1, Infidel, jamiepoolie, JBPoolie, Mute Witness, P Nut, paulus the woodgnome and a side salad, Pitlad, pollyo, poolie1966, Roy Hogan's Wig, Snowy, stupoolie, UKP and 190 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group