Jamie1952 wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
Leggie43 wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
It went a bit too far at times...which I regret.

Respect Mutters total respect for that comment.

None of us get along with everyone but I honestly don't want anyone to leave the bunker not even you Jamie. Hopefully Ozzy will reconsider and return because he was a major contributor of late.

Well will you, Snowy and PTID stop jumping on everything Jamie posts??
Playing Devils Advocate.
It is a bit tiresome though.
I'll get my coat before people start saying Pot, Kettle etc etc!!

Doesn’t bother me, I can be a bit feisty but it gives me an interest, I like the Brexit posts best as there are so many misinformed people both remainers and Brexiteers who were told lies. Top and bottom is none of the mainstream politicians wanted Brexit and negotiated a s**** deal. Cameron resigned and should never have been allowed in the HOP again yet was granted a peerage so he could be foreign secretary.
Bearing mind why some one said one of benefits of Brexit was stopping freedom of movement I couldn’t stop laughing.
Saving the ‘misinformed’…….you’ll get religion next.
What a pompous statement …..ever cross that sterile repetetive desert of a mind that you, yes you, could be on the wrong side of history.
But you already are on the wrong side of history already ….but haven’t realised it yet.
There, there.