Snowy wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
Sussex UK wrote:
Just how long can it go on with this lot in power?....lewd comments as well,just not acceptable imo..
https://news.sky.com/story/casual-natur ... y-13305980You allowed the Tory Party to be in power for 14 years, no doubt Labour have shot themselves in the foot a few times since coming in to power not helped by at every opportunity the right wing MSM jumping on every opportunity making it front page headlines. All this is doing is drumming up support for Reform or don’t they realise that, I haven’t seen a MSM coming out in support of Reform apart from GB News.
What has your post to do with these clowns also shooting themselves in both feet and kicking themselves up their own arse for good measure, why twist things all the time.
Who takes any notice of the MSM…..who even watches it anymore…you go online to search all viewpoints ……. Will you be renewing your membership of the Labour Party, because you have to be a paid up member…anyway as you say you’re under a blue sky in 30 degrees on the beach having a cool drink….so why should you bother……that’s the big contradictory riddle.
I am a U.K. citizen still have the right to vote Snowy, my time under a blue sky is only temporary to get away from the winter in the U.K., you should try it might make you less grumpy, psychology it does you good getting some vitamin D.
No I will not be renewing my Labour Party membership online or otherwise, I have never been a member of it either. I would imagine the majority of the electorate watch or listen to the MSM, how do they form their opinions?