Leggie43 wrote:
Snowy wrote:
accrington fan wrote:
Ozzy Saltburn wrote:
I defend Accy's right to dress as he pleases (as long as he doesn't offend anyone).
if i went to a re enactment i,d go as a down and out as the cost of the clothes needed is cheaper.
Regarding re-enactment's…..
A few years back we went to the former German POW Camp at Hamsterley….parked up and you had to walk down through the trees…the wife went ahead with the daughter and I took the wrong path and as I turned the corner three blokes in German uniforms complete with weapons were walking towards to…it felt really weird

……

Stop it Snowy we had a great weekend and you know it. Tell the truth it was me / KPG & Mutters dressed up for your pleasure on your instructions. Remember you played Hitler that weekend and ordered Mutters to bend over your knee for a personal thrashing with your leather whip.

I take it your wife & daughter had no idea their weekend was all about you and your German uniform fetish.

Your secret is safe with me & KPG but not sure about Mutters like especially when he gets hold of that bottle of red.

That ‘Wobbly’ you were drinking has clouded your memory of events…I was shocked when you turned up as Eva Braun, the dress was too tight and you must have put the make up on with a catapult …..Jamie made a great Japanese Ambassador but his Banzai charge waving his weapon frightened the horses in adjacent fields …Kev made a really bad decision trying to adjust the fly buttons on his trousers with that bayonet…I hope he feels better when the stitches come out, tell him not to pick the scabs…..biggest mistake was it was the wrong location as well….we must have looked out of place at an open air Bonny Baby Festival.
Don’t forget we’re all in court on the same day and Mutters has asked for political asylum and took refuge in the Bulgarian Embassy in Shotton .
