Snowy wrote:
I’m throwing things at the telly because there’s always these fecking couples who say they’ve been married for 60 years and never had an argument…fecking liars.
I find it impossible unless one is a doormat and the other is a doormat….or one is a bully.

Well interesting indeedie. I know of one individual who was exactly that a doormat. He was a great bloke to have a pint with etc. But he once told me he went home early from work and wanted to surprise his wife who he idolised. However on arrival he heard groaning noises from their bedroom and was in such shock he decided to go back to work. Not only that he never ever said a word to her about it and instead

ignored it and carried on his "happy marriage ". I asked him why and he said they had been together since aged 15yrs and had two grown up kids. He said it would devastate the kids so they stayed together and she continued to see this other bloke on the side. And BTW they never had a argument either

I find this story very very sad.
Every person needs to have a line that won't be crossed, regardless of the repercussions.