Leggie43 wrote:
Ozzy Saltburn wrote:
Just a suggestion but why dont you two just text each other? Why does the whole board need to know when you two send each other pms?
That's like saying why send a text message just ring the person.

Also to be able to text people on the bunker I would require all the mobile phone numbers and I very much doubt I would get any. Why is it a problem to you

Just ignore it leave it alone and carry on regardless.

Not a problem to me at all, please carry on till your hearts content. It seems everyone else on here manages to get by without such a public display of their personal communications. Normally if a PM is sent there is a notification in the bar at the top of the page, most of us get by using that. I was wondering if the generalized display is a case of people feeling the need to mark their territory, claim ownership as it were given what has evidently happened in the past. Also, I must say am surprised you are not in possession of Mutley's phone number since a lot of messages are sent back and forth. Anyway as said above, fill your boots, I have said all I am going to say on this issue. Oh and by the way, I have no issue with you, your posts are invariably civil and respectful.