The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: If Darlow don't beat us . . .
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:56 pm 
Will Pools stay unbeaten for the rest of the season? I can see only Wycombe threatening to end our run, but they have drawn half of their home games, so Darlow could be our hardest game left. I wonder what price Pools are to stay unbeaten now? rolf


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:02 pm
Posts: 223
Location: Aworld of my own
Beware the mighty Barnet beat a few top teams this season and the last opponents to beat us

_________________
I'm positively positive about that performance...... I think ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:05 pm 
Fair point. Barnet beat Stockport the previous week and are an unpredicatble side. I still think I have a good bet at 33/1 though!!! clappp


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1stockton, Bedlingtonpoolie, Snowy, Wrexham1864 and 177 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group