....has anyone got any tips on why my fucking printer wont work?
Because in half an hours time I'm gonna stamp all over the fucking thing til its smashed into tiny little pieces
Its probably a shit one, it didnt cost much
Basically I'm trying to print out my first three chapters x 6, plus assorted stuff x 6 to send to agents.
It worked fine last week, printed stuff out dead good, on good quality paper.
Then it stopped working - or the black ink did.
I've just spent 6o-odd quid on five new black ink cartridges off the net, waited for days for them to arrive, thinking the last ones must have used up quickly but these ones arent working either.
The colour prints out fine but the black hardly shows at all, maybe two faded lines on a whole page
I've cleaned the thingybobs, aligned and all that, loads of times - no difference.
Over two years of damn hard work on this novel and I've never had a problem with the printer before and now the black ink bits fucked
Its a lexmark cheap printer
Do I need to get another one and if so, what type? (text only on the whole)
This printer will not survive the night if it carries on like this.
I'm begging