The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Am I Turning A Little Gay????
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:13 am 
My first 2 cans of Mr.Smiths tonight tasted a little harsh so with my 3rd and 4th cans I slipped a dash of Lemonade in and it's quite tasty!!!! :sweeeet: :grin: :sweeeet:

So am I turning a little Queer???? confised confised

I need a bit of advice....I better go and ask myself!!!! :grin: :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 6592
Location: Hartlepool - for now....
John Smiths always tastes metalic - I'm not a fan, the lemonade might improve it a little bit though I suppose.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:19 am 
ask obi


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, bobby lemonade, christaff 2, Fensy, Infidel, JohnnyMars, Jules, Lucy_pools, mkrob, P Nut, Sandman, shilts, Splod and 214 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group