The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mr.Mutley....
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:13 am 
My first 2 cans of Mr.Smiths tonight tasted a little harsh so with my 3rd and 4th cans I slipped a dash of Lemonade in and it's quite tasty!!!!

So am I turning a little Queer???? confised


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:14 am 
Yes you are you little Gaylord!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:13 am
Posts: 7496
Location: Errr, Nottingham
Quote:
I slipped a dash of Lemonade in


'Slipping somthing in' when it doesn't involve a woman is a bit off the straight and narrow I reckon.

_________________
If there's any more chew, the bar will be closed!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:19 am 
poolieinnottingham wrote:
Quote:
I slipped a dash of Lemonade in


'Slipping somthing in' when it doesn't involve a woman is a bit off the straight and narrow I reckon.


I agree....he's a pocket puncher!!!! :evil: :roll: :laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Posts: 22963
Aye, a little light on his loafers.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, Borthwicks-Tash, Darylmore, jamie1952, Littlewaster, Ozzy Saltburn, P Nut, Poolie_merv, Smokin Joe, Snowy, stupoolie, Wrexham1864 and 191 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group