Like a fair smattering of Bunkerites I live at the north end of town.
As we drive back to our abodes we are hit to the left (going up the coast road towards the Saxon roundabout) a fair smattering of new houses getting chucked up in what used to be middle warren.
Now for donkeys years (well ever since the war) there has stood one of those concrete bunkers that the dads army bods used to protect our shores from,yes an ORIGINAL concrete BUNKER (have a look if you don't believe me). I will try to get a photo of said BUNKER asap to show you all.
Now what is concerning me is them there houses that are getting chucked up are getting mighty close to said BUNKER.
So what will happen to this original BUNKER as I cannot see the new owners of one of those chucked up houses wanting this as part of their back garden (unless Smythe moves in one).
This BUNKER is a shrine and must not be knocked down for anyone.
