poolymad wrote:
Have you been in an audience when the concert was recorded for a live album or for the telly.
I have been in the audience at a live Dire Straights recording a gig and was at Leeds Roundhay Park when Phil Collins did a live recording for a couple of songs also at a Simply Red gig did some live recording stuff.
I never heard me on any of the above,can I claim some royalties.

I suspect there may be a few Poolies that were at the recording of a Comedy Skit for a Channel 4 show a few years back.... For those that weren't there:
Fulham away, mid to late 90s. Might have been the game when Joe got two goals in the last ten for a draw. At half time a Scots bloke appears on the pitch and starts buttering up the fans, and proceeds to record something involving two guys playing chess in the centre circle, and the fans making "oooooh" noises or doing "Goal" celebrations as moves were made. Needless to say the Poolies tried to sabotage it.
The recording was actually for "Phil Kay Feels...." where the Scots bloke (Kay) did a semi-improvisational thing with some filmed inserts. I caught one or two and thought it wasn't bad, but didn't see the clip from Fulham!