The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Monk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 9787
Location: Just down the road from the Telstar
MadJohn wrote:
Good piece on BBC's League Two page about Monkhouse's unbeaten season

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/hartlepool_united/6424239.stm


I refer you to the post by Poolpower below.......

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker ... php?t=4425

:wink:

_________________
I like the comfort zone. It's where all the sandwiches are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Monk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 9787
Location: Just down the road from the Telstar
MadJohn wrote:
BillinghamPoolie wrote:
MadJohn wrote:
Good piece on BBC's League Two page about Monkhouse's unbeaten season

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/hartlepool_united/6424239.stm


I refer you to the post by Poolpower below.......

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker ... php?t=4425


What? Am I expected to read other people's posts now? :laugh: :laugh: :uhoh:


But of course you are. refyellow :roll: :laugh:

_________________
I like the comfort zone. It's where all the sandwiches are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:53 pm 
rage rage rage rage rage rolfl rolfl rolfl rolfl rolfl rolfl rolfl


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jamie1952, PTID, Snowy and 92 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group