The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Took my six year old newphew to his first match today
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:55 pm 
Not a bad start I suppose!

He was puzzled by the fact we had no large screens to watch the action on
:laugh:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Took my six year old newphew to his first match today
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Posts: 836
Location: Grotesque Font Urinator
TalbotAvenger wrote:
Not a bad start I suppose!

He was puzzled by the fact we had no large screens to watch the action on
:laugh:


I trust he enjoyed the game!

3-2 sounds alot better than the 1-1 bore draw I witnessed against Exeter City oh so many moons ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:02 pm 
I'm taking the bairn on Friday for the Lincoln match!!!! :sweet:

She's 10 and never been to see Pools!!!! confised confised :grin:

PS....If we get beat she'll have scudded us so I'll ground her!!!! :evil: :laugh: :grin:


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Borthwicks-Tash, charltonclive, derwent, jamie1952, JBPoolie, JohnnyMars, kevin pooles gloves, PTID, Stocksfield_Poolie and 131 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group