The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Helenic Songstresses
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:07 am 
Image

I've had her. :grin:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 pm
Posts: 13354
Location: on me bike
do you reckon Demis Roussos did her then? I wonder what Dimi makes of it all.

_________________
personal assistant to Nelson the German Shepherd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:48 am 
parmopooly wrote:
do you reckon Demis Roussos did her then? I wonder what Dimi makes of it all.


Only the once I would think. That'd be what did for her.... confised


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 1278
I don't think she drinks in Hartlepool, so Dimi's probably never heard of her !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:39 pm 
Nah!! I bet 'Till The White Rose Blooms Again' is his karaoke masterpiece!! :wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 16992
Location: The people's democratic illegal republic of Catalonia
For some strange reason the Frogs think Nana Mouskouri is French.

_________________
No, your children are not the special ones.
(Nor is your dog.)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bazil, bobby lemonade, Infidel, JohnnyMars, MicksMan, mkrob, poolie1966, PTID, Sedgefield Poolie, Smokin Joe, stevven and 142 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group