Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
Wonder if Kev has had a glimpse yet? WAKE UP YOU SIRRY IRRIOT!!!!!

Oh the ecstasy!!!! I woke up about quarter past eight, our rass long departed as some of her friends are over from England for New Year, and I'd left the mobile in the khazi. She woke me up in the middle of the night and told me I'd got a message but I left it 'til this morning. As the early morning launch left harbour I clicked the text messages in and the first one from ADG said 'two all, bloody awful......,' so I went back to the first of eight and watched as the drama unfolded, message by message. For some reason the results in the last one said Walsall had won 1-0 so my joy at the 3-2 victory and the fortuitous results in the other games was complete when I switched on the computer after the ritual morning bollock scratching and the small league table on Poolsworld had us 3 points clear.
Not too worried about losing a two goal advantage, I thought there'd be a reaction and some heavy legs after playing an intense game on a glue pot on Saturday.
Player of the season League Two should be David Morley's Arse!!
PS. I printed the table off and stuck it up next to the desk so I can bask in it's radiated glory!!
GERRINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!