The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
Posts: 1588
he did indeed do a westy,and when he got subbed and was walking off the home fans were applauding him off.

_________________
if I were a linesman,I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 9053
ADG wrote:
dawlishmonkey wrote:
he did indeed do a westy,and when he got subbed and was walking off the home fans were applauding him off.


Great stuff. clappp clappp


They did indeed, all 3 sides.

_________________
Apols


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:53 am
Posts: 1588
because you never asked

_________________
if I were a linesman,I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 5832
Location: number 8
Elvis Costellos Glasses wrote:
I've made big play of it in my From The Terrace article for tomorrow. All of this from my favourite EVER Pools player. :grin:


not far behind you with that praise of him elves.

his missus is canny too :wink:

_________________
I have forgotten more than you will ever know


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:26 pm 
Top man clappp clappp

One of my favorite Pools players also


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 9787
Location: Just down the road from the Telstar
One of my all time favourite Poolies too. If it wasn't for PC's love affair with Gavin Strachan, I think Eifion would be next on her stalking list. Think her soft spot for both was set when they visited Rossmere School a couple of times, and they were both excellent ambassadors for the club.

_________________
I like the comfort zone. It's where all the sandwiches are.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: accrington fan, Bazil, ernie python, harrogatepoolie, Hartleblue, jamie1952, JBPoolie, kevin pooles gloves, mkrob, nat the poolie, poolie1966, Stocksfield_Poolie and 244 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group