Ethel Cardew wrote:
Who thinks Raj will be here this year? And the year after?
How many false dawns has this club had, we've became the new Mike Ashley's Newcastle. The yanks, orangebox, Chris Turner consortium (?), Suit Direct, I remember reading a programme from 2019 I think, where Stelling in his notes said a consortium tried to buy the club and one of the consortium was a convicted fraudster, never written about on the OS, never written about on here or even in the Mail. Makes you wonder just many deals Raj has rebuffed down the years, double figures surely?
unless I'm wrong, which I usually am, Raj even tried to get involved with Darlo in 2017 (I said 2012 but loanstar corrected me before I edited it) until fans told him to f.o. what does that tell you?
Yes it is you.
He will have to get a dodgy stick of Kevin, Won,t be able to go to games.
I can see it now, The NWC hold up a banner with 63% wrote on it.
