Snowy wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
kevin pooles gloves wrote:
Sussex UK wrote:
Flying Hogans wrote:
[
Dammit! I meant to type south coast surrender monkey, not money

the south coast surrendered to 1100 illegals on Saturday if anyone had noticed ..a new daily record for the year.
1194 actually.
This Autumn Budget will be evil to pay for these freeloading Scruffy fuckas.
And when they murder more of us it will get swept under the carpet.
Fast forward 4 years and it Dosent bare thinking about.
Hartlepool already riddled with loads of these lazy bastads.
4.9% Council Tax to last forever despite our MP talking bullshit to get it down in price.
Well Aye.
The French openly allowed the invasion, how could they not see over 1200 people congregating on or near the beaches. Don’t they have helicopters and drones, the U.K. has given the French government hundreds of millions, I think the French are using it to buy boats, the French have no intention of stopping anyone, they want rid of them. Before 2016 they could have sent them back as per EU rules, one the things the electorate weren’t told about by the Brexiteers.
They’re getting paid …do their job, instead of standing their like statues.
Never mind the cheap dig about the EU
How come oil it’s so wonderful you went to Siam…on second thoughts don’t bother, I ‘ll never get the time back ….

[/quote]
When did I ever say life was wonderful in the U.K., certainly isn’t judging by all the whinging going on. I come to Thailand to live a comfortable affordable life where I can afford to live on my basic State Pension something I simply couldn’t do in the U.K. without using up my savings and my private pension.The money I save I use for holidays in around S.E Asia and in Thailand.
It’s not a cheap dig about the EU Snowy, you really need to check your facts about channel crossing numbers pre 2016. There were only a few because under EU Law we could send them back again, after Brexit EU countries could refuse them.
At the end of the day Snowy you can make no comments about my life here or anywhere as you have no knowledge of the country apart from fact you think it’s all ladyboys and go go bars, you been watching too many fillums. The tourist areas might be like what you imagine but I don’t live in a tourist area so have never been a sweaty bar with a ceiling fan.