Jamie1952 wrote:
Leggie43 wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
Leggie43 wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
About what, you must be really bored, what’s he done which affects the man in the street, I ignore stories about stuff like that who gives a flying f*** !
If you ‘ignore’ them why have you replied

Come on Snowy don't be harsh on him afterall he is only a slimey little green frog from the Thailand jungle.

So do you get warts if you touch him.
Well I wouldn't recommend trying Snowy. God help his young " partner ". Imagine the warts in the nether regions.

I can take personal criticism and piss taking Leggie but don’t bring my partner into it with your crude disgusting comments some one you don’t know and have never met, have a bit of respect.[/quote]
Never named the partner did I.

Get off your high horse and also remember the crap you post when it suits you.

[/quote]
You mentioned the word partner, meaning a personal acquaintance, no need to mention a name Leggie, total disrespect to bring my partner into the conversation.
I might post some crap, some intentionally, I like taking the p***, but I give back as good as I get, I take more than most on here, not a problem that’s life. I also post correct factually correct information as well.[/quote]
Surely you must know by reading messages between me n Snowy it was a joke

Never in a million years was it meant to be anything other than a joke. However since I am a genuine type I apologise fully to you and your partner if either of you got offended. It's never my style to attack a innocent person and it wasn't this time either. There you go Jamie I manned up and apologised like I always do if I am wrong or offensive other than jokes.

Can I carry on kicking your arse now Mr.Frog.

[/quote]
Leggie deep down all your comments are based on envy and jealousy a terrible trait, live and let live, let’s see where you end up in your twilight years, there is big wide world out there waiting for you.[/quote]
FFS Jamie change the foooking record. It's extremely easy to see why your are the most disliked member of this site. I could name you at least 10 / 15 members you have tried to fook over with your ignorance and arrogance but for respect of those members I won't. You know who they are and you know it's a fact. I apologised to you because I am a genuine bloke but then you come back with this dross yet again.
