Stocksfield_Poolie wrote:
Look at the team sheets 50 years apart:
Man Utd Team 1975
Alex Stepney - England
Arthur Albiston - Scotland
Martin Buchan - Scotland
Brian Greenhoff - England
Kevin Moran - Ireland
Steve Coppell - England
Gordon Hill - England
Lou Macari - Scotland
David McCreery - Northern Ireland
Alan Foggon - England
Stuart Pearson - England
Manager - Tommy Docherty - Scotland
All British players bar one and Irish at that.
---------------------------
Man Utd Team 2025
Onana - Cameroon
de Ligt - Netherlands
Maguire - England
Yoro - France
Mazraoui - Morocco
Ugarte - Uruguay
Bruno Fernandes - Portugal
Diogo Dalat - Portugal
Zirkee - Netherlands
Eriksen - Denmark
Hojlund - Denmark
Manager - Amorim - Portugal
1 British player!
I know which team I would rather watch and support if I were a Man Utd fan.
Oh for those glory glory days!
Yes good proper football.

And surprise surprise follow the money yet again just like these created wars.

It's always about the money fook the people let's grab the lot.
