Leggie43 wrote:
Jamie1952 wrote:
I still pay U.K. taxes Leggie, just had my new tax code issued, lived and worked in the U.K. for over 40 years with the odd spell abroad very rarely claiming any benefits apart from Job Seekers Allowance on the very odd occasion, maybe twice.
Obviously your wife is in control of the remote in your house in fact maybe the household and you have to sit there in silence with your finger up your a*** drinking tinnies, why don’t you buy another tv and watch what you want in another room.
I live in a nice 2 bedroom townhouse with a tiled roof same as they have in the U.K.,2 en suites, hot and old water, ac and a nice outdoor patio area ideal for a BBQ at anytime of the year.
You really need to get out a bit more and see how other people live in the world Leggie, we don’t all wear thongs, you appear to have a fantasy about thongs Leggie and don’t live in huts with a tin roof, have you got your new blue passport yet ?
Rather have a British wife than have to resort to " buying a partner on eBay ".Did you get a good part exchange deal for your old partner against your new much younger partner.

. Do you ever feel insecure or need helping in any way.

I just worry a lot when " old men " need to buy a partner like normal men buy a car. I recently got a message from a poster I respect and this is the quote from him to me: "Jamie is wired up wrongly you can easily see that from his posts and the lack of humour from him ". That just about says it all for me frog.

Buy a wife no I didn’t buy a wife, I am not married, I rent one the same as you do, every man who is married or otherwise is renting a partner. She maybe even a he nowadays is not unless they the partner is the sole provider. How do you know I have a younger partner, where do you glean your info from, your being very presumptuous again or maybe it’s envy and jealousy.
BTW keep the posts coming Leggie I love winding you up more so you are so immature or can’t spell you have to keep putting emojis in your posts.