paulus the woodgnome and a side salad wrote:
Oh please give the guy a chance, he's learning his trade, just started out on what he's hoping will be a long career in management, he'll make mistakes, how many more managers do we want in a season, we've had far too many in the last few years anyway. Let's show some restraint for God's sake .
He started managing men’s football 5 or 6 years back , was chased by Woking so went back to coaching kids which is likely his forte
I think he knows what he wants to do tactically but not sure he has what it takes to be taken seriously at senior level
I’m not expecting him to reel off a ton of wins with the hand he’s been dealt with but his reaction so far to some abject performances doesn’t suggest he has much steel in him to call out shite when he sees it
Hopefully I’m wrong though to be honest he doesn’t have much chance anyway with the clown running the club.
Maybe our genius fans rep will pull a wonder appointment out of his arse like he claimed he did with Sarll !