Dustin Gee wrote:
derwent wrote:
Dustin Gee wrote:
And just to be clear to everyone when I came back as MutleyRules I didn't know Oddie from Adam on this board but he joined in with others who I was having a bit of 'argy bargy' with....others who I have known for years.
So it wasn't me who started this with Oddie...it was Oddie himself.
BTW Oddie...I do believe you when you say you never approached the Moderators.
Derwent seen the Glasgow scumbags thread probably for the first time today and decided to DELETE the MutleyRules account. He shouldn't have done that...naughty naughty.
But MutleyRules will be back and when he is I'm sure he will offer the olive branch to Oddie...I mean Ozzy. It will be upto Ozzy to accept.

I have read every post in the Glasgow thread and saw it the other day. I just haven't taken part in it.
I could have deleted your Dustin Gee user name but didn't in order to give you a route back. All you have to do is behave yourself and stop your crusade of attacking the bunker and it's members with your usual racist accusations, name calling and general abuse and you will be fine. I have shown you that you are not immune from moderation and I will carry on doing my job. The bunker is wide and diverse and my banning someone is as rare as hen's teeth. There is a lot of leeway given and you know very well where I'm coming from. Just think a bit more and antagonise a bit less and everything will be hunky dory. It's up to you.
Do you think I'm stupid??? You forgot about Dustin Gee..

And today round about 12pm is the first time you saw that Thread. If you'd have seen it sooner you'd have had your neb allover it!!!
Ban Dustin Gee aswell Herr Derwent....go on I want you to.
BAN THIS ACCOUNT....please.

We were once on a train together along with a few others and you asked a question, which I immediately answered. Your reaction was to say I knew you'd get it, your memory is phenomenal. I didn't forget Mr Gee, and I read every word of that thread on an ongoing basis, as I do with all threads. It's my job. I communicated with Mr I over your behaviour, which he can confirm. But the fact that I have read the thread doesn't suit your fantasy so you have to deride my statement that I have read it. That is what I'm trying to get across to you. Any post that doesn't suit your agenda get's ridiculed. Do I think you're stupid you ask. Better bait needed on that front. I don't think anything of you. You are just another poster whose posts I have to moderate when necessary, nothing more, nothing less. I have never banned anybody from this forum on request. My advice is if you want banning then just stop posting. That way should you have a change of mind you have a painless route to return.
For the record, you are the second person I have banned. The first was rescinded after discussion. Not bad in over five years. Now just behave yourself, there's a good lad.