accrington fan wrote:
PTID wrote:
Looks like they've pretty much got the same squad for next season, no doubt topped up with a few quality loanees.
Whereas we've got yet another massive rebuild to undertake. I'd take Hannant if he'd come always looked good against us.
difference is they are better players than ours and really if we were stable club being run well off the field i,m not that sorry we are having to rebuild a side from what we had. feel cleary,s skill and the steadiness of parkes made us look better than we really were in a season you could count memorable wins and performances on one hand.
Without Cleary we'd have finished bottom 6 I think. Mancini also won us at least 3 points, his performance against Oldham was outstanding, I'd go as far as say that Mancini got us more points in the very limited time he had than players like Campbell did all season.