Leggie43 wrote:
MutleyRules wrote:
I pay £21 a month direct debit...so how come my final bill before I move Anglican Water are saying I owe £295??
I haven't missed any payments...anyone know anything about this??
Ring them up it takes time to get through but they are really helpful mate. The only utilities company I have ever called up who actually talk to you professionally. I have had a few bills over the years that made no sense at all but every time I called they went out their way to help. Nothing like at the horrible twats you normally get at online money shafters.

Similar thing happened to me only with CostCo, Bought a telly and i unboxed it, It was damaged.
Thought to myself here we Fooking go.
Rang the customer service expecting a call centre, Got a real surprise when a bloke at CostCo answered i told him the score.
He said send us a email with a pic of the damage, Sorted in an hour.
Seven days later new Telly arrives and damaged one picked up, Service spot on.