The Poolie Bunker

A bunch of seriouly pissed off Hartlepool United fans..
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Contracted Players
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2025 1:51 pm 
The way I see it we have 2 players signed up for next season
I would actually want to keep Parkes and Sheron
Smith I am blah on the rest I would get rid of we could.

We have a bunch I would keep who will be fucking off Grey, Madine mani D Dodds etc..

And a bunch of shite we are stuck with

Add that to a reduced budget and the usual confusion about who is in charge and it adds up to us being fucked next year in a big way


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5192Jamie, Bazil, Bedlingtonpoolie, Hartleblue, jamie1952, jumbodabber, Kettering Poolie, Littlewaster, Lukeyoung24, Ozzy Saltburn, PTID, Sedgefield Poolie, Smokin Joe, Snowy, Stocksfield_Poolie, stupoolie, The Legend of Rinkender, vicflange and 165 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group