Jamie1952 wrote:
I had my identity stolen not by online transactions, the person who I think it was them who rented my flat, the person was in debt and got hold my details through the rental contract. The said person managed to open a TSB bank account and get a debit card, a credit card from another company and another credit card application which was pending. Fortunately all my mail was redirected to my daughters, ironically I found out between Christmas and New Year, called the fraud departments of the said companies, all closed till after the New Year.
When i eventually got in touch with the bank they obviously wouldn’t disclose how it happened but the person knew a lot of personal details about me.
Sorry to hear that,Jamie.
Thing about Apple is, And if anyone owns their devices will know.
Once the encryption is lowered, I would think it would simple gain accesss to those devices and details.