Leggie43 wrote:
kevin pooles gloves wrote:
His game time needs upping substantially.
100% I watched him closely in the Barnet game and can honestly say we probably would have won that had he played 45mins he was superb. Again we have Lua Lua who should be used a lot more aswell. Two brilliant game winners sat on the bench.

I am sure Mr.Burns knows that and is trying not to disturb or piss off the current players but I would without a doubt. I remember Cloughie bringing back two players from injury despite his team having not lost in 7 games 6 wins and a draw. He was asked if was it risky to change after such a good run...his answer was pure gold " they should have won the bloody 7 ".

Going by the Mail.
It's the off the ball work Campbell is doing keeping Mancini off the pitch..
Anyhow looks like Saturday v Tamworth could open up a few more options for the Southend game.
Limerick rates this squad massively so we gotta up the points return from the 2nd half of the season.
And under no circumstances if we fail can it be put onto Sarly.
If The team squad is as good as its made out to be then we finish top 7.
It's as basic as that.
UTP.